Self-pleasuring is delicious sex, and it doesn’t matter how old we are, whether or not we have a partner, if arousal and orgasms are easy for us, or we’ve grown up to think of masturbation as shameful. Staying sexual is within our own power.
I hope you'll read my "Senior's Guide to Solo Sex" for Senior Planet -- let me know if it gives you some new ideas.
If you haven't already, please subscribe to my new newsletter here -- the first issue is about to go out. Instead of having to chase me all over the Internet, or remember to check this blog, I'll come to your inbox occasionally with interesting senior sex news, views, practical tips, links to articles, announcements about my events and webinars, and special offers just for my mailing list. I value you and appreciate your interest in my work. I won't spam you, share your information with anyone, or do anything else that I suspect might annoy you.
- “We have reason to believe that man first walked upright to free his hands for masturbation.” — Lily Tomlin
- “Don't knock masturbation. It's sex with someone I love.” — Woody Allen, Annie Hall
- “Among all types of sexual activity, masturbation is, however, the one in which the female most frequently reaches orgasm.” — Alfred Charles Kinsey, Sexual Behavior in the Human Female, 1953
- “We know that more than 70 to 80 percent of women masturbate, and 90 percent of men masturbate, and the rest lie.” — Joycelyn Elders, former Surgeon General of the United States
- “How to have sex with friends, lovers, wives, husbands all begins and ends with Masturbation.” — Betty Dodson (dubbed “the Mother of Masturbation”), at age 87.
Thanks for being a part of my community!