I'll bet you've got some advice yourself for our generation, too. Would you share it with my readers and with our community here?
- If your body and your sexual responsiveness have changed, what have you discovered to rev up your responses again?
- If it became difficult to communicate with a partner about what one of you needed, how did you break through the impasse?
- If you and your partner stopped having sex, how did you get back on track or make other satisfying arrangements?
- What's the best advice you got from a therapist, sex educator, or medical professional about making lackluster sex better?
- How have you worked around the problems that threatened to derail your sex life?
- What have you done to make solo sex especially enjoyable?
- What have you discovered that you think would help others of our age, too?
- What do you wish you'd done differently?
These topics are just a start. You know what would be helpful to our community.
If you're over 50, partnered or solo, any gender, please share your best tip(s) either by writing a comment on this blog or by emailing me privately if you prefer.
By responding to this request, you're agreeing that I may quote your advice. I won't use your name or identify you in any way. (If you're a sex educator, author, therapist, or medical professional and you want me to use your name, let me know that, and be sure I have all your contact info so I can follow up.)
(Attention comment spammers and site/product promoters: No, this is not your chance to sneak in an oily link to a site or product that I do not endorse. Don't. Even. Try. If you're trying to drum up business by pulling readers to your site or a product that I do not recommend, stop now. Don't make me cranky by causing me extra work checking your links and deleting your comment.)