Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Naked at Our Age book trailer video


I am happy to share with you my new book trailer for Naked at Our Age: Talking Out Loud about Senior Sex.

I'll have two videos, actually. The video below is the "quickie" version, just a minute and a half long.

Coming soon is the three-minute version, the one with a little more "foreplay" (I know, three minutes isn't enough foreplay at our age, if ever, but please humor me with this analogy). The longer version gives more of the background and context of the book. I'll post that one soon.

Many thanks to Mitch Rice and Stephen Rice
for bringing this vision to life for me!




To watch this video on YouTube, click here.

To learn more about Naked at Our Age: Talking Out Loud about Senior Sex, click here

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your much-needed new book, Joan.

    ReplyDelete

My readers and I appreciate your thoughtful comments. Please share your views! Comments are moderated, so yours won't appear until I've seen it. Thank you in advance for commenting!

Some people have reported problems commenting. If this happens to you, please email your comment (with the name under which you want it posted) to joan@joanprice.com, and I'll post it for you.

Retailers please note: I delete comments that attempt to hijack my readers to a commercial site. If you'd like to advertise, contact me at joan@joanprice.com and I'll be happy to send you information.

Authors, therapists and sex educators who have helpful information for readers are welcome to post links to their sites.

-- Joan