Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bcurious by Bswish vibrator review

I like that vibrator designers are experimenting with shapes that fit the contours of female anatomy and hit the pleasure spots without a preconceived notion of what a sex toy has to look like. The Bcurious is a plastic/silicone clitoral vibrator with a curved shape that cups the vulva.

The Bcurious is 4" long and 1.5" wide, fitting easily in the hand, lightweight, and reasonably quiet. It's smooth and hard, with very little drag from the texture. The 7 vibrational patterns are accessible by pressing a button which is easy to see and feel. It's  rechargeable and when it's in use, there are no cords. It's waterproof!


The whole toy vibrates, with the most intense vibration focused at the pointy tip, giving a pinpoint focus on the clitoris.

I guess that's my problem with it -- I prefer really strong vibrations, but diffused over the clitoris and surrounding area. If I select top intensity, it isn't quite strong enough if I rub the whole area, but it's too "sharp" feeling if I aim the pointy part right on the clitoris. Other reviewers I've read, like Epiphora, have loved the pointy shape, so it's just me.


Since it isn't quite strong enough, I tend to press down, and it feels a bit too hard. I'd like a little more "give" when I'm pressing down, and stronger vibrations.

And you? That's why multiple reviews are important. Once you find a reviewer who seems to like what you like -- strength, shape, form, function -- keep reading her reviews. Comment, too -- it's lovely to discover we're not singing in the wilderness!

Didn't find exactly what you're seeking? Enjoy my other sex toy posts here.


Many thanks to EdenFantasys for providing the Bcurious by Bswish for review.


Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store


2 comments:

  1. Love the picture next to the lamb! Thanks for the review - this one has been on my wish list for a while, so it's always good to hear more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I'm one of few that doesn't like very strong vibrations. But I guess that opens me up to a lot of other toys that many would not like. As far as the pointed shape, it depends for me. Sometimes I really enjoy the bCurious, sometimes I'd rather go with something more diffuse.

    ReplyDelete

My readers and I appreciate your thoughtful comments. Please share your views! Comments are moderated, so yours won't appear until I've seen it. Thank you in advance for commenting!

Some people have reported problems commenting. If this happens to you, please email your comment (with the name under which you want it posted) to joan@joanprice.com, and I'll post it for you.

Retailers please note: I delete comments that attempt to hijack my readers to a commercial site. If you'd like to advertise, contact me at joan@joanprice.com and I'll be happy to send you information.

Authors, therapists and sex educators who have helpful information for readers are welcome to post links to their sites.

-- Joan