Wednesday, August 04, 2010

SIRI: New pleasure object from LELO

LELO pleasure objects are elegant and beautifully designed for both appearance and function. LELO doesn't come out with a new sex toy frequently, only when they have a new idea or improvement that will really make a difference. Ta da -- announcing the Siri!

The Siri is the new clitoral massager from LELO, and I love it! It curves deliciously to fit over the clitoris and labia with velvety silicone and fits more comfortably in the hand than an ergonomic mouse.

The best part: This sexy sweetheart is strong. They must have been thinking about us older women when they designed it. The vibrations are lower-pitched than most toys, giving deep, throbbing or thrumming sensations.

I usually ignore the vibrational patterns in sex toys, going straight to the strongest, steadiest rhythm -- but with the SIRI, I found myself enjoying one of the intermittently patterns the most. I don't know how to describe it, except that it reminded me of a lover's expert fingers circling the clitoris and varying pressure.

The Siri is quiet, very quiet. It's small enough and appropriately shaped to fit over the clitoris during partner sex as well as solo. It is rechargeable, so you'll have no batteries or wires to contend with during use, and two hours of charging will keep it going for four hours. It comes with a satiny travel bag and can be locked so it can't turn on accidentally during travel -- and you will want to travel with it!


If you enjoy internal as well as external stimulation, pair the Siri with LELO's Gigi for an extraordinary experience!

I have only one criticism -- the four controls which determine pattern and intensity are almost impossible to decode while in use -- I had to wear my reading glasses and hold the SIRI close to my face to see which was which, and although they have raised symbols, they all feel the same. The trick is to memorize their location before starting.



Update: I was asked to compare the Siri and the smaller Lily. This photo shows the size difference. The Siri's vibrations are much stronger and lower-pitched than the Lily's. They're both wonderful -- depends on your preference.


See my other LELO pleasure object reviews here. Thank you, LELO, for sending me the Siri to review!
  

4 comments:

  1. A reader asked how it compares with the Lily. It's bigger and a lot stronger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much bigger?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear it's a lot stronger than the Lily. Also, that intermittent vibration pattern sounds awesome. I don't normally like patterns, either, unless they are very unique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy to hear that it fits comfortably in the hand. I hate it when my hand starts to hurt. Siri is one vibe that I *must* try at some point in time.

    ReplyDelete

My readers and I appreciate your thoughtful comments. Please share your views! Comments are moderated, so yours won't appear until I've seen it. Thank you in advance for commenting!

Some people have reported problems commenting. If this happens to you, please email your comment (with the name under which you want it posted) to joan@joanprice.com, and I'll post it for you.

Retailers please note: I delete comments that attempt to hijack my readers to a commercial site. If you'd like to advertise, contact me at joan@joanprice.com and I'll be happy to send you information.

Authors, therapists and sex educators who have helpful information for readers are welcome to post links to their sites.

-- Joan