Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Power Breeze Bullet review

Oooh, the Power Breeze Bullet is delightful! Don't panic at the size (6" by 1.625") -- this bullet stays on the outside, thank you -- it's for clitoral stimulation, not for insertion.

Why so big, then? You can grip it with your thighs (hands free, great for arthritis sufferers) and the length of it covers all your sensitive spots: the entire vulva and points north and south. You can rock it, roll it, or just hold still and let the vibrations move you. Or you can hold one end and let the curved shape of other end work its magic.


This thermos-shaped, monster-sized clitoral vibrator is hard plastic with a smooth finish, powered by four AAA batteries.

An easily accessible button at one end controls three speeds: tame, strong, and really strong.  It's waterproof (who wants to lend me a bathtub?) and runs warm.



Thank you, TabuToys.com adult toys, for sending me the Power Breeze Bullet!


1 comment:

  1. One of my favorite things! With fresh batteries it's *almost* like a cordless Hitachi :)

    ReplyDelete

My readers and I appreciate your thoughtful comments. Please share your views! Comments are moderated, so yours won't appear until I've seen it. Thank you in advance for commenting!

Some people have reported problems commenting. If this happens to you, please email your comment (with the name under which you want it posted) to joan@joanprice.com, and I'll post it for you.

Retailers please note: I delete comments that attempt to hijack my readers to a commercial site. If you'd like to advertise, contact me at joan@joanprice.com and I'll be happy to send you information.

Authors, therapists and sex educators who have helpful information for readers are welcome to post links to their sites.

-- Joan