Monday, November 23, 2009

Special Offer: Free Shipping on Better Than I Ever Expected

Special offer for my blog readers and Naked at Our Age Facebook fans:

Solve your holiday gift challenges, support the author, and save money, all at once: Order two or more copies of Better Than I Ever Expected: Straight Talk about Sex after Sixty directly from me at $15.95, and you'll get free media mail shipping (to one address) from now through the holidays.

I'll be happy to autograph the books personally to you and/or your giftee(s) -- let me know the names.

How to collect this free shipping offer? Contact me directly and send me this information:

* Your name, address, phone, email (to be kept confidential, of course).
* Number of copies + names for personal autographs.

I'll phone you to get your credit card information -- don't send it in email. If you'd like to send a check instead, tell me that in your email.

Please put either BLOG READER or FACEBOOK FAN in the subject line of your email.

Oh, and if you'd like to order The Anytime, Anytime Exercise Book: 300+ quick and easy exercises you can do whenever you want! at the special reduced price of $12 instead of $15.95, you can include that in this order with free shipping. Enjoy great sex and get your fitness program going after the holidays!

Happy, spicy reading!

Joan

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for being my guest today on my Better Sex Radio show. You are a fantastic interview and an inspiration to me. I can't wait to have great sex into my 60s and beyond, Joan!

    I hope you will come on again in the future. Blissfully, Chrystal Bougon

    ReplyDelete

My readers and I appreciate your thoughtful comments. Please share your views! Comments are moderated, so yours won't appear until I've seen it. Thank you in advance for commenting!

Some people have reported problems commenting. If this happens to you, please email your comment (with the name under which you want it posted) to joan@joanprice.com, and I'll post it for you.

Retailers please note: I delete comments that attempt to hijack my readers to a commercial site. If you'd like to advertise, contact me at joan@joanprice.com and I'll be happy to send you information.

Authors, therapists and sex educators who have helpful information for readers are welcome to post links to their sites.

-- Joan