Friday, July 24, 2009

Better Than I Ever Expected now on Kindle!

I'm thrilled to announce that my book, Better Than I Ever Expected: Straight Talk about Sex After Sixty, is now available from Amazon as a Kindle edition as well as a print edition.

I'm wild about my Kindle, and I'm delighted that now you can read Better Than I Ever Expected on the go -- and without the cover (lovely as it is) giving you away in the coffee shop, on the bus, or at your family reunion!

Did you realize that you can also subscribe to this blog on your Kindle? Read my announcement here, or go directly to getting a 14-day free trial here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My readers and I appreciate your thoughtful comments. Please share your views! Comments are moderated, so yours won't appear until I've seen it. Thank you in advance for commenting!

Some people have reported problems commenting. If this happens to you, please email your comment (with the name under which you want it posted) to, and I'll post it for you.

Retailers please note: I delete comments that attempt to hijack my readers to a commercial site. If you'd like to advertise, contact me at and I'll be happy to send you information.

Authors, therapists and sex educators who have helpful information for readers are welcome to post links to their sites.

-- Joan