Wednesday, June 04, 2008

"Best of" links added

I've been blogging here since October 2005, and recently I started fretting about the older but still relevant posts disappearing from view unless you look through the category list or the archives.


To resolve this, I just assembled a new page element -- Best of Better Than I Ever Expected (older posts I don't want you to miss!) -- which you'll find in the right-hand column. Please explore and share your thoughts by commenting -- I love to read about your experiences and attitudes from your unique perspective, and I know the rest of our community is interested, too.

If there are any other posts that you'd nominate for the "best of" list, let me know!

2 comments:

  1. I have to say I found your posts about younger men who desire older woman I found most interesting and surprising!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you tell us what you found surprising, Anonymous?

    ReplyDelete

My readers and I appreciate your thoughtful comments. Please share your views! Comments are moderated, so yours won't appear until I've seen it. Thank you in advance for commenting!

Some people have reported problems commenting. If this happens to you, please email your comment (with the name under which you want it posted) to joan@joanprice.com, and I'll post it for you.

Retailers please note: I delete comments that attempt to hijack my readers to a commercial site. If you'd like to advertise, contact me at joan@joanprice.com and I'll be happy to send you information.

Authors, therapists and sex educators who have helpful information for readers are welcome to post links to their sites.

-- Joan