Tuesday, September 04, 2007

ABC: Seniors Get It On


There's a terrific interview on ABC News with sex therapist Laura Berman, LCSW, Ph.D., about the New England Journal of Medicine study. Berman gives an overview of the findings and comments on the important messages, such as the importance of sex throughout life, medical implications, and resources for help.

I loved the many visuals of older people hugging, kissing, and smiling romantically at each other. Ah, it's about time we got to see this reality! Check it out. (You may have to navigate several obtrusive ads as you try to view the video clip.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My readers and I appreciate your thoughtful comments. Please share your views! Comments are moderated, so yours won't appear until I've seen it. Thank you in advance for commenting!

Some people have reported problems commenting. If this happens to you, please email your comment (with the name under which you want it posted) to joan@joanprice.com, and I'll post it for you.

Retailers please note: I delete comments that attempt to hijack my readers to a commercial site. If you'd like to advertise, contact me at joan@joanprice.com and I'll be happy to send you information.

Authors, therapists and sex educators who have helpful information for readers are welcome to post links to their sites.

-- Joan