I'm getting emails from people who would like to comment, but aren't sure what to do.
1. Click either "Comments" or "Post a Comment," whichever you see at the end of one of my posts.
2. Ignore "user name" and "password" (which only applies to people registered with Blogspot). Instead, check "other" and then type in the name you'd like to use, with your real age, if you don't mind. (No, you don't have to be over 60 to comment.)
3. "Word verification" : You'll see some weird characters and the instructions "Type the characters you see in the picture above." Do that. This prevents an automated comment inserter from spewing ads and worse at us. Only real human beings can read and replicate the characters on the screen.
4. "Preview" means you can see what you've written as it will appear, and you can edit it if it's not exactly to your liking.
5. Click "Publish" when you're happy with it and are ready to share it with the rest of us.
(If you'd rather, you can email me your comment and I'll post it for you.)
Thank you for doing this! I'd really like this blog to become a community of people talking about sex and aging!
P.S. If you have a website or a book related to the subject of this blog that you think we'd benefit from knowing about, feel free to include name or title and link with your comment. (No feeble excuses for blatent advertising, though, and no links to drugs or sites that I might consider questionable. If in doubt, ask me.)