Sunday, October 08, 2006

Thank you, readers!

Better Than I Ever Expected: Straight Talk about Sex After Sixty (Seal Press, 2006) has just gone into its second printing -- thank you, readers!


Of course I'd prefer that you order Better Than I Ever Expected: Straight Talk about Sex After Sixty from me directly (support the author!) here. I'll autograph it personally to you or to your giftee, and you can purchase any of my fitness books for just $5 more each!

However, I realize that I cannot match Amazon's discounted price, so if you'd prefer to order from Amazon, please use this link:

Buy Better Than I Ever Expected: Straight Talk about Sex After Sixty from Amazon.com

Happy reading!

-- Joan

3 comments:

  1. Joan, congratulations on going into a second printing! I think you're doing a wonderful service.

    My first novel in print is a humorous mystery featuring a sexy grandma and her hunky ex-lover. It's getting great reviews. I think that older people are so ready to read about issues that concern them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. June, a mystery featuring "a sexy grandma and her hunky ex-lover" sounds like my kind of book! Please tell us the title!

    -- Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. My book is RELATIVE DANGER. It can be preordered now at amazon and bn.com and other online sites. Armchair Interviews reviewed it and said "Shaw does a good job of showing that grandmas can be sexy too. Sexy gransmas, hmmm!" My editor said of my book: "Way fun! I want to be Cealie!" (my main character. You can check out my website and my hunky squeeze at www.juneshaw.com. Thanks for asking, Joan:)

    June

    ReplyDelete

My readers and I appreciate your thoughtful comments. Please share your views! Comments are moderated, so yours won't appear until I've seen it. Thank you in advance for commenting!

Some people have reported problems commenting. If this happens to you, please email your comment (with the name under which you want it posted) to joan@joanprice.com, and I'll post it for you.

Retailers please note: I delete comments that attempt to hijack my readers to a commercial site. If you'd like to advertise, contact me at joan@joanprice.com and I'll be happy to send you information.

Authors, therapists and sex educators who have helpful information for readers are welcome to post links to their sites.

-- Joan