Friday, August 04, 2006

Suddenly Senior



What does it take to get a web site voted "America's Most Trusted Senior Site"? Frank Kaiser knows. Suddenly Senior, his 2,400 page web site, and his weekly ezine ("for everyone over 50 who feels way too young to be old") cover everything to do with being over 50: humor, personal anecdotes, travel, nostalgia, trivia, senior advocacy.

My favorite part is the hyperlinked, annotated list of 222 Best Senior links, covering every topic you can think of relating to people over 50. Two million people a month visit his site, which is updated daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My readers and I appreciate your thoughtful comments. Please share your views! Comments are moderated, so yours won't appear until I've seen it. Thank you in advance for commenting!

Some people have reported problems commenting. If this happens to you, please email your comment (with the name under which you want it posted) to joan@joanprice.com, and I'll post it for you.

Retailers please note: I delete comments that attempt to hijack my readers to a commercial site. If you'd like to advertise, contact me at joan@joanprice.com and I'll be happy to send you information.

Authors, therapists and sex educators who have helpful information for readers are welcome to post links to their sites.

-- Joan