Monday, June 19, 2006

Urgently seeking the right man!

UPDATE 7/20: I'M STILL LOOKING FOR THIS MAN! DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO KNOWS SOMEONE?

For a TV program that I'll be involved in, I'm looking for an articulate single man, age 70-80+, who's actively dating and living in senior community/retirement village in New York State or New Jersey, willing to talk openly about his dating & sex life.

If this describes you, this TV show (shown nationally on a well-known cable channel) is interested in interviewing you and filming you going about your activities (leisure and social activities, not sex!) in your senior community.

Interested? Please email me right away and I'll tell you more and pass your info along to the show's producer if you're interested. Please feel free to copy this into an email to send to your friends in NY/NJ.

Thanks!

--Joan Price
Author of Better Than I Ever Expected: Straight Talk about Sex After Sixty
http://www.joanprice.com/
joan@joanprice.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

My readers and I appreciate your thoughtful comments. Please share your views! Comments are moderated, so yours won't appear until I've seen it. Thank you in advance for commenting!

Some people have reported problems commenting. If this happens to you, please email your comment (with the name under which you want it posted) to joan@joanprice.com, and I'll post it for you.

Retailers please note: I delete comments that attempt to hijack my readers to a commercial site. If you'd like to advertise, contact me at joan@joanprice.com and I'll be happy to send you information.

Authors, therapists and sex educators who have helpful information for readers are welcome to post links to their sites.

-- Joan