Sunday, January 29, 2006

Press Democrat: "I met the man of my dreams at 57."



Sara Peyton's spicy "Book People" column in Sonoma County's Press Democrat today talked at length about me, my relationship with Robert, and the journey that led to writing Better Than I Ever Expected. Following are a couple of excerpts. (Click here to read the article.)

"I had met the man of my dreams and the love of my life at age 57 when he was 64," said Price. "Not only did we enjoy a wonderful, romantic relationship but also really hot sex. I considered it the best sex of my life, physically fulfilling and emotionally high. We were bringing to the relationship wisdom and knew what we wanted to communicate - all in one sexy package."
...
Just consider the irony, Price adds. "We went through our youth wishing men would give us more foreplay and now they're doing it. Sex is no longer a rush to the finish line.

(from "Female authors offer advice on sex later in life: 'Straight talk' about intimacy from Freestone fitness guru" by Sara Peyton, The Press Democrat, 1/29/06)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My readers and I appreciate your thoughtful comments. Please share your views! Comments are moderated, so yours won't appear until I've seen it. Thank you in advance for commenting!

Some people have reported problems commenting. If this happens to you, please email your comment (with the name under which you want it posted) to joan@joanprice.com, and I'll post it for you.

Retailers please note: I delete comments that attempt to hijack my readers to a commercial site. If you'd like to advertise, contact me at joan@joanprice.com and I'll be happy to send you information.

Authors, therapists and sex educators who have helpful information for readers are welcome to post links to their sites.

-- Joan