Sunday, January 29, 2006

Plain Wrapper radio interview

I was interviewed by Eunice Miller on her feisty Voice America radio program, Plain Wrapper, on 1/24/06. We talked explicitly about the challenges of staying sexual in later life, including anecdotes from my story and practical tips. Here's the program description -- to listen on your computer, click the program title.

Plain Wrapper: A Show About Seduction and Function with Eunice Miller
Joan Price - Better Than I Ever Expected: Straight Talk about Sex After Sixty. Is it possible that sex can get better as we get older? According to guest and long time fitness guru, Joan Price, the answer is YES! Join Eunice and Joan as they discuss tips to keep sexual pleasure on the menu. From exercises to sex toys, this very open discussion is educational and entertaining. Joan shares her real life experiences as well as stories from other seasoned women. Sex has no age limits. Learn how to have it all and keep on having it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My readers and I appreciate your thoughtful comments. Please share your views! Comments are moderated, so yours won't appear until I've seen it. Thank you in advance for commenting!

Some people have reported problems commenting. If this happens to you, please email your comment (with the name under which you want it posted) to joan@joanprice.com, and I'll post it for you.

Retailers please note: I delete comments that attempt to hijack my readers to a commercial site. If you'd like to advertise, contact me at joan@joanprice.com and I'll be happy to send you information.

Authors, therapists and sex educators who have helpful information for readers are welcome to post links to their sites.

-- Joan