Friday, December 09, 2005

Radio Blowfish

Blowfish is a marvelous, friendly, online shop for all things related to sexuality. I was invited to be interviewed for a Radio Blowfish podcast. Imagine sitting around a table in a giant warehouse surrounded by bins of lubricants, vibrators, harnesses, and any aid, tool or prop you can imagine, talking straightforwardly about the latest toys, books, and videos.

My interviewers, Diana Cage, and the "Blowfishies" around the table were all much younger, but wow, were they enthusiastic! "It's about time!" they said, when they heard the subject of my book. They were especially interested in which toys and other aids were most effective for women my age.

You can hear this very explicit interview yourself by downloading Episode 10 (December 7, 2005) from Radio Blowfish. If you don't have a podcatcher, just scroll down to where you see "direct download" in itty bitty print. Click on it, then decide whether you want to open it (put it in a temporary folder just to hear it right now -- your computer's media player should open and it will play) or save it to your computer. My segment of the program starts just under 22 minutes into the show), and runs about 10 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. Joan, I feel really privileged that you talked with us. Your topic is so important! Thanks for writing this book. Everyone I have talked to about it has been very excited.

    ReplyDelete

My readers and I appreciate your thoughtful comments. Please share your views! Comments are moderated, so yours won't appear until I've seen it. Thank you in advance for commenting!

Some people have reported problems commenting. If this happens to you, please email your comment (with the name under which you want it posted) to joan@joanprice.com, and I'll post it for you.

Retailers please note: I delete comments that attempt to hijack my readers to a commercial site. If you'd like to advertise, contact me at joan@joanprice.com and I'll be happy to send you information.

Authors, therapists and sex educators who have helpful information for readers are welcome to post links to their sites.

-- Joan