Monday, November 28, 2005

What a Response!

The response to the Better Than I Ever Expected has been fabulous already, and the book has been available for just a few days! Sexually seasoned women are ordering quantities of the book, taking care of their holiday gift-giving needs. Young women are giving them to their mothers and grandmothers. A Santa Rosa CA gynecologist bought 10 copies to give to her older patients. I'm being invited to give talks and workshops all over the US and Canada. I'll post the schedule after a couple more dates are confirmed. Please e-mail me at joan@joanprice.com to suggest a venue near you.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on completing an inspiring book that celebrates older-age sexuality! I’m sure it will provide many of your readers with the courage to spice up their sex lives, and to gain a greater understanding of what other women have gone through. You’ve really done a stupendous job! It was great to work with you on this.

    ReplyDelete

My readers and I appreciate your thoughtful comments. Please share your views! Comments are moderated, so yours won't appear until I've seen it. Thank you in advance for commenting!

Some people have reported problems commenting. If this happens to you, please email your comment (with the name under which you want it posted) to joan@joanprice.com, and I'll post it for you.

Retailers please note: I delete comments that attempt to hijack my readers to a commercial site. If you'd like to advertise, contact me at joan@joanprice.com and I'll be happy to send you information.

Authors, therapists and sex educators who have helpful information for readers are welcome to post links to their sites.

-- Joan